Canada School of Public Service (CSPS)
Websites: School: http://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx Courses: http://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/forlearners/coursesandprograms/index-eng.aspx
Under the Canada School of Public Service Act, the School, as a departmental corporation, is mandated to:
- encourage pride and excellence in the public service;
- foster a common sense of the purposes, values and traditions of the public service;
- support the growth and development of public servants;
- help ensure that public servants have the knowledge, skills and competencies they need to do their jobs effectively;
- assist deputy heads in meeting the learning needs of their organization; and
- pursue excellence in public management.
The School is the common learning provider for the entire Canadian public service. With more than 350 learning products—including courses, programs and events. Many products are available online or via Webcast, to provide more flexibility across the country.
Courses mapped against the Atlas subjects: See Course Map for CSPS