Country Risk Analyst
Summary: The Country Risk Analyst (CRA) is a comprehensive suite of tools and resources designed to help country risk analysts perform each stage of their workflow more efficiently and accurately.
Main Points: The CRA opens up the IHS Global Insight's leading economic forecasts covering over 150 macroeconomic variables for 204 countries.
Country Risk Analyst enables users to:
· Make significant time savings and perform your job efficiently using our automated graph updates, pre-built tables, embedded tables within MS Office™
· Conduct analysis using comparable data, of over 150 variables, across 204 countries
· Understand major risk factors relating to a country's political, economic, legal, tax, operational, and security situation
· Access our Sovereign Risk reports for all 204 countries along with ratings
· Continuously refresh your assessments with insights from our same-day news analysis
· Find extensive, non-partisan analysis of over 200 countries
· Access directly via email or telephone IHS Global Insight's team of 350 economists and analysts
Country Risk Analyst features these key components:
· Country reports for 204 countries
· Macroeconomic forecasts, country risk ratings, and sovereign risk ratings for 204 countries
· Same-day analysis of key risk-related events via e-mail alert or online
· Supplemental IMF data
· Data navigation, presentation, and update automation software
· Pre-formatted tables and spreadsheets covering macroeconomic variables and risk ratings
Access to database: http://www.ihs.com/products/global-insight/country-analysis/risk-analyst.aspx
Page Created By: Madina Junussova. The content presented on this page is drawn directly from the source(s) cited above, and consists of direct quotations or close paraphrases. This material does not necessarily reflect the official view of the publishing organization.