- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Methods for managing data and transforming data into information. Modeling as a means to synthesize information into knowledge that can form the basis for decisions and actions. Application of statistical methods and optimization to managerial problems in operations, forecasting, and resource allocation.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisites: CEE 3230 and CEE 3040 or equivalent.
- Develop an ability to manage, analyze and interpret data.
- Improve the students' ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering management problems.
- Develop the skills and techniques necessary to become an effective problem solver.
Choose one lecture and one discussion.
Class Number & Section Details
16258CEE 5930 LEC 001 Add this class to your Favorites
- MWHollister Hall 366
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Graded)
Or send this URL: