- Schedule of Classes - March 24, 2015 6:16PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 24, 2015 6:20PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
This course provides students with an understanding of the role and function of authority, and how it can be used to promote more effective problem solving, build bridges, and motivate staff in the public and nonprofit sectors. Designed for graduate students pursuing leadership positions across sectoral, cultural, and national boundaries.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: MPA Students. Others by permission of instructor.
- Students will describe various theories of public and nonprofit leadership and be able to distinguish the relevance and applicability of these theories in practice.
- students will analyze their own strengths and weaknesses as a leader and develop practical strategies for future leadership development.
- Students will draft original cases of public and nonprofit sector leadership.
Class Number & Section Details
18100HE 6016 LEC 001 Add this class to your Favorites
- FWarren Hall B02
- Feb 6, 2015
- SWarren Hall B02
- Feb 7, 2015
- SuWarren Hall B02
- Feb 8, 2015
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Graded(GRI))
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: