- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Focuses on fixed-income securities including corporate bonds, default-free bonds, and floating rate notes. Other topics include related financial instruments such as forwards and futures on fixed-income securities, interest rate swaps, bond options, and mortgage-backed securities. In addition to the analysis of specific types of fixed-income securities, there is an examination of the tools used in bond portfolio management.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: MATH 1110 or equivalent, AEM 2100 or equivalent, AEM 2240.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in the basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business and economic problems and make an impact in real world and society.
Choose one lecture and one discussion.
Class Number & Section Details
15942AEM 4260 LEC 001 Add this class to your Favorites
- TRPlant Science Building 135B
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Graded)
Prerequisite: MATH 1110 or equivalent, AEM 2100 or equivalent, AEM 3240.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: