- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Improving the use of existing facilities transportation infrastructure has become an important objective in transportation engineering and planning. Examines the role of information technologies for effective infrastructure utilization and planning. Focuses specific attention on analyses paradigms to evaluate the benefits of information technologies in transportation systems.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3610.
- Quantify magnitude of energy and other resource inputs, ecological impact outputs.
- Gain experience in rudimentary design of transportation system solutions.
- Expand understanding of the latest developments with transportation systems.
Or send this URL: