- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Covers the theory and design of municipal drinking water treatment processes used for removing turbidity and pathogens with a focus on the resilient technologies used by AguaClara. The course explores the technical, economic, and social constraints that determine the set of viable technologies that could be adopted to improve the availability and quality of water. Students work in teams to design water supply and treatment systems.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: CEE 3310.
- Think critically and recognize and minimize group think.
- Learn the design iteration sequence of constraints, algorithms, geometry.
- Learn the theory and application of drinking water treatment in the context of municipal-scale treatment facilities.
- Deliver proposed design to a client as a written report and an oral presentation.
- Design a process or a series of processes drinking water treatment.
Or send this URL: