- Schedule of Classes - March 24, 2015 6:16PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 24, 2015 6:20PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Introduces technological, economic, and social aspects of transportation. Emphasizes design and functioning of transportation systems and their components. Covers supply-demand interactions; system planning, design, and management; traffic flow, intersection control and network analysis; institutional and energy issues; and environmental impacts.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Develop understanding of analytical models used for traffic flow, intersection delay, transit line operations and urban transportation planning.
- Develop understanding of how engineering and economic criteria interact to guide decisions regarding system design and operation.
- Increase awareness of transportation's role with respect to energy usage, environmental quality and the economy.
- Develop understanding of how transportation systems are financed, the role of public policy, and potential alternative financing methods.
Or send this URL: