- Schedule of Classes - March 24, 2015 6:16PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 24, 2015 6:20PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Introduces microeconomic theory and its application to decision making in the management and policy arenas. Places special emphasis on the economic environment of health care organizations and the problems faced by managers in this environment.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Sloan students only.
- By the end of this coure you should be familiar with the basic tools of microeconomic analysis.
- By the end of this course you should have an understanding of the use and limitations of these tools and have experience in applying them to examine issues in healthcare policy and management.
- By the end of this course you should be able to present economic concepts and applications to health issues orally and in written form.
Or send this URL: