- Schedule of Classes - March 24, 2015 6:16PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 24, 2015 6:20PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Introduction to physical hydrology with an emphasis on roles and interactions between hydrological processes and ecological, biogeochemical, and human systems. For a complete description, see www.hydrology.bee.cornell.edu/BEE371Index.htm.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: MATH 1920 or permission of instructor.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice for engineering practice.
Choose one lecture and one discussion.
Class Number & Section Details
17005BEE 3710 LEC 001 Add this class to your Favorites
- TRRiley-Robb Hall B15
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Graded)
Prerequsite: MATH 1920 or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: