Liaison and Representation
• Establish and maintain professional contacts with other parts of the OECD, research and government institutions in OECD member countries, key organisations and individuals outside the OECD, in the field of regional development.
• Liaise effectively with different units and divisions across GOV on files related to the Accession process of candidate countries.
• Participate in fact-finding, peer-review and data collection missions to Accession countries and to countries under review.
• Represent the Division in relevant international events and deliver presentations and/or papers.
Contribution to the Work Programme
• Contribute to the overall development of the Division's Programme of Work.
• An advanced university degree in a subject of direct relevance to public governance and economics.
• Three to seven years’ experience in research and analytical activities, with a strong policy analysis focus. Work experience in a national public administration and/or in an international context, would be an advantage.
• Experience in the design and implementation of public policies.
• Experience in national public governance issues.
• Excellent knowledge of and practical experience with international comparative data analyses.
• Excellent knowledge of and drafting ability in one of the two official languages of the Organisation (English and French). Working knowledge of the other language.
• Knowledge of other OECD member-country languages would be an advantage. Oral and written fluency in Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Latvian will be considered an asset.
Please refer to the OECD Core Competencies and the level 3 indicators.
One year fixed term, with the possibility of renewal.
What the OECD offers
Monthly base salary starting from 6 711.44 EUR exempt of French income tax, plus allowances based on eligibility.